Our Care Continuum
Cascades Assisted Living residents have the ability to age-in-place, allowing them to remain with our campus should health or financial needs change over time. Included is priority admissions to one of our Medicaid designated apartments in The Cascades or to short-term rehabilitation or long-term care at Bethel Health Care Center.
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation center offers:
- Short-Tern Rehabilitation
- Long-Term Care
- Respite/Hospice Care
- Outpatient Rehabilitation and Wellness Programs
- Residential Care for Medicaid Candidates
- Diabetes Management Program and Support Group
- Disease Management Programs
Our Nursing Services
- The highest level of care with services available 24/7
- On-site licensed nurses, and around the clock nursing aids
- Working closely with our residents to develop their individual supportive care needs
Our Wellness Program
Our wellness program is designed to nurture the individual needs of our residents. The Residential Community offers exercise classes in a modern gym setting, as well as, relaxation therapies, daily social activities and spiritual programs designed to increase vitality and maximize an independent lifestyle.