Our Care Continuum
At Cascades Assisted Living, we offer the full continuum of care…
- Short-Tern Rehabilitation
- Long-Term Care
- Respite/Hospice Care
- Outpatient Rehabilitation and Wellness Programs
- Residential Care for Medicaid Candidates
- Diabetes Management Program and Support Group
- Disease Management Programs
Our wellness program is designed to nurture the individual needs of our residents. The Residential Community offers exercise classes in a modern gym setting, as well as, relaxation therapies, daily social activities and spiritual programs designed to increase vitality and maximize an independent lifestyle.
The Care Continuum is designed to support our resident’s needs should they experience a change of condition requiring an increased level of health services. This continuum of care is determined by evaluation and assessment of each individual at the time of need or application.
Our Nursing Services
- The highest level of care with services available 24/7
- On-site licensed nurses, and around the clock nursing aids
- Working closely with our residents to develop their individual supportive care needs
The Cascades Assisted Living Nursing Agency is licensed by the state of Connecticut Department of Public health. The fees for assisted living nursing services are available upon request.